RSVP by email or call 020 7799 8900.
- James Bartholomew, Author of The Welfare of Nations
- Lord Bichard KCB, Chair, Social Care Institute For Excellence
- Ryan Bourne, Head of Public Policy, IEA (chair)
- Emily Crawford, Research Associate, Respublica; Author of The Care Collapse: The imminent crisis in residential care and its impact on the NHS
- Dr Kristian Niemietz, Head of Health and Welfare, IEA
More speakers to be announced.
Topics will include (but are not limited to):
- The NHS’ ability to adapt to an ageing population with different health needs (and the funding implications of this)
- Relatively poor outcomes compared to other developed western countries
- Increasing politicisation of the NHS
A Paragon Inititative Event
This event is part of The Paragon Initiative, a five year programme which will provide a fundamental reassessment of what Government should – and shouldn’t – do. It will put every area of Government activity under the microscope and analyse the failure of current policies.
Read more about the initiative here.