- Dr Richard Wellings, Head of Transport, IEA
- Martin Abrams, Public Transport Campaigner, Campaign for Better Transport
- Lilian Greenwood MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Transport
- Tony Lodge, Research Fellow at the Centre for Policy Studies (CPS) and author of “Rail’s Second Chance – putting competition back on track“
- Professor D. R. Myddelton (Chair), author of “They Meant Well, Government Project Disasters” and former IEA Chairman.
A Paragon Initiative Event
This event is part of The Paragon Initiative, a five year programme which will provide a fundamental reassessment of what Government should – and shouldn’t – do. It will put every area of Government activity under the microscope and analyse the failure of current policies.
Read more about the initiative here.