Sink or swim? Prospects for the UK economy in the face of the debt crisis
Topics to be addressed:
- The future of the Euro and the sovereign debt crisis
- The prospects for a sustained recovery in the UK economy
- Impact of the US economy on the UK and global economy
- An assessment of the strength of global financial markets in 2012
- The effect of sluggish growth on the government’s fiscal plans
- How will the UK and global economy far long-term?
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear from the world’s leading economists on the prospects for economic recovery
- Gain an insight into the government’s key challenges and spending priorities
- Learn about the likely impact of economic policy on your business
- Hear what the experts are saying about the Eurozone crisis
Photos and video footage from last year’s Conference can be viewed by clicking here.