Britain in the global economy: where are we now and what does the future hold?
Key issues to be discussed:
- Who will be the winners and losers in the global economy?
- What does the future hold for the euro and the eurozone?
- Will developing economies lead world economic growth?
- Examining fiscal policy: is the government on the right track?
- How will financial markets behave in the future?
- What are the prospects for the UK economy?
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear economic experts share their insight into critical issues
- Keep up to date with the changing environment
- Network with your peers from across a range of industries
- Hear the latest developments in key markets
- Understand how changes to fiscal policy will affect the business world