16:00 - 17:50
This year’s Festival will be held on Saturday 8 September, at the Babraham Research and Innovation Campus in Cambridge.
The IEA will be hosting two panels in the Economy Tent – one on young people and socialism, the other on reforming Britain’s complex tax code.
Our tax panel will include:
– Bim Afolami MP
– Polly Mackenzie, Director of Demos
– Mark Littlewood, Director General, IEA
– Dr Jamie Whyte, Director of Research, IEA
Our youth panel will include:
– Kate Andrews, Associate Director of the IEA
– Katy Balls, Political Correspondent of The Spectator
– Claire Fox – Director, Academy of Ideas
– Dr Kristian Niemietz, Head of Health and Welfare, IEA
– Lee Rowley MP
Be sure to join our tax panel between 4 and 4.50 pm and our Millennials panel between 5 and 5.50pm.
You can follow this link and use our discount code ‘IEA’ to get your ticket.