Exchange Room 6-7, Manchester Central Conference Centre
The cost of living crisis – are free markets and lower taxes the answer?
Co-hosted with the TaxPayers’Alliance
- Dan Hodges, Columnist, Daily Telegraph (Chair)
- Chris Bryant, MP for Rhondda
- Simon Danczuk, MP for Rochdale
- Jonathan Isaby, Chief Executive, TaxPayers’ Alliance
- Mark Littlewood, Director General, IEA
- Katie Schmuecker, Programme Manager – Poverty Team, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
Please note this event is inside the secure zone so you will need a conference pass to attend. There is no need to book a seat in advance, seating is first come, first served.