Leven Room, Glasgow SECC Conference Centre, Glasgow
Ten years on from the Orange Book – What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Isabel Hardman, Editor, Spectator CoffeeHouse (Chair)
- Jeremy Browne, MP for Taunton Deane
- Paul Marshall, Co-Editor, The Orange Book: Reclaiming Liberalism
- Tim Farron MP, President, Liberal Democrats
- Stephen Tall, Editor, LibDem Voice
- Ryan Bourne, Head of Public Policy, IEA
- Tom Mludzinski, Head of Political Polling, ComRes
Please note this event is inside the secure zone so you will need a conference pass to attend. There is no need to book a seat in advance, seating is first come, first served.