This panel discussion will seek to answer the question of whether there should be a specific government department covering the areas of media, culture and sport. Our Panellists will go on to consider what precisely the legitimate role of government in these sectors should be.
– David Elstein, Chairman, openDemocracy;
– Dominique Lazanski, Head of Digital Policy, The TaxPayers’ Alliance;
– Martin Le Jeune, Founder, OpenRoad;
– Mark Littlewood, Director General & Ralph Harris Fellow, IEA;
– Prof J R Shackleton, Professor of Economics, University of Buckingham