Should the NHS be safe in the hands of the Conservative Party?
- Janet Daley, Columnist, The Daily Telegraph (Chair)
- James Bartholomew, Author of The Welfare of Nations
- Philip Booth, Editorial and Programme Director, IEA
- Dr Phillip Lee MP, Member for Bracknell
- The Rt Hon Peter Lilley MP, Member for Hitchin and Harpenden
- Dr Zoe Norris, NHS Survival
Please note this event is inside the secure zone so you will need a conference pass to attend. There is no need to book a seat in advance, seating is first come, first served.