RSVP by email or call 020 7799 8900.
- Professor Philip Booth, Editorial and Programme Director, IEA
- Vicky Pryce, Economist and author of “Greekonomics: The Euro Crisis and Why Politicians Don’t Get it”
- Dr Holger Schmieding, Chief Economist at Berenberg Bank and former Senior Economic Advisor to the International Monetary Fund
- Dr Aris Trantidis, Visiting Lecturer at King’s College London and author of a forthcoming book on clientelism and the nature of Greek politics
- Diego Zuluaga, International Research Fellow, IEA (Chair)
In the aftermath of the Greek Referendum of 5th July what does the future hold for Greece? How and why did we get into this situation? Who should we blame or is blame not appropriate? Regardless, what should Greeks and the rest of the EU do now? What is needed to resolve not only short term problems but the deeper structural ones that have been highlighted by Euro membership?