10 years of 24 hour drinking
We have recently published a review of the Licensing Act (‘Drinking, Fast and Slow’, 2015) which described it as a “qualified success”. The panel will build on this report and its author Chris Snowdon will speak.
Joining Chris on the panel will be:
- Jon Foster, Senior Research and Policy Officer, Institute of Alcohol Studies
- Ian Graham, Central Licensing Unit, Metropolitan Police; Joint Chair of the National Police Chiefs Council Licensing group
- Alan Miller, Chairman, The Night Time Industries Association
- Stephanie Lis, Head of Communications, IEA (chair)
- Brigid Simmonds, Chief Executive, British Beer & Pub Association
RSVP: via email or on 0207 799 8900.