Monday 19 September 8pm – 9.15pm, The ICC, Hall 10b
The discussion will examine how entering government has changed the Liberal Democrats. Has deficit reduction meant the party has embraced a new economic direction? Are the days of the LibDems making high public spending pledges over? Is the LibDem leadership now decisively “free market liberal”?
- Michael Crick (Chair), Channel 4 News
- Jeremy Browne, MP for Taunton Deane
- Simon Goldie, Liberal Vision
- David Laws, MP for Yeovil
- Mark Littlewood, IEA
- James Forsyth, journalist and political commentator
Held in association with Liberal Vision.