18:30 - 19:30
The format will be broadly similar to the BBC show of the same name but will take a broader look at free-market economics, public policy and political economy as well as the normal take on current affairs and recent events.
Panelists will include:
- Mark Littlewood, Director General, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Philip Collins, Writer, The Times; Chair of Trustees, Demos
- Professor Philip Booth, Academic and Research Director, Institute of Economic Affairs
More to be announced.
If you would like to submit a question to ask the panel, please include it in your email. Topics may include (but will not be limited to):
- Britain and the EU – what now?
- Public service broadcasting in the digital age
- Poverty or inequality – have we lost sight of what really matters?