Give Commercials a Break – Is Advertising Over-regulated?
- Ian Barber, Director of Communications, Advertising Association
- Simon Gillespie, Chief Executive Officer, British Heart Foundation
- Rt Hon John Redwood MP
- Christopher Snowdon, Director of Lifestyle Economics, IEA
- Gideon Spanier, Evening Standard
- John Whittingdale MP, Culture, Media and Sports Commitee
More speakers to be announced shortly. This event is kindly sponsored by the Advertising Association.
Please note this event is inside the secure zone so you will need a conference pass to attend. There is no need to book a seat in advance, seating is first come, first served.