As families across the UK struggle with rising living costs, this briefing will explore how supply-side reform holds the key to bringing down prices and lowering the tax burden.
· Mark Littlewood (Chair), Director General, Institute of Economic Affairs;
· Dr Phillip Lee, MP for Bracknell;
· Kwasi Kwarteng, MP for Spelthorne;
· James Sproule, Chief Economist, Institute of Directors;
· Andrew Sentance, Senior Economic Adviser PwC and former member of the Monetary Policy Committee.
Other speakers to be confirmed.
Venue: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2 Lord North Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3LB.
There are limited places available for this event, and attendance is strictly by invitation only. If you are interested in an invitation, please email Stephanie Lis, Head of Communications.
Refreshments will be served.