The IEA & Free Enterprise Group identify areas which should be included in the forthcoming Autumn Statement
Ahead of the 2014 Autumn Statement, Conservative MPs from the Free Enterprise Group will be looking back at the successful work of the past few years, as well as reflecting on the forthcoming Autumn Statement, followed by a Q&A with journalists and other invited guests.
- Ruth Lea (Chair), Independent Non-Executive Director Arbuthnot Banking Group PLC
- Ryan Bourne, Head of Public Policy IEA
- Mark Garnier, MP for Wyre Forest and member of the Treasury Select Committee
- Kwasi Kwarteng, MP for Spelthorne
- Andrew Sentance, Senior Economic Adviser PwC
More guests to be confirmed shortly.
Venue: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2 Lord North Street, SW1P 3LB
RSVP: There are limited places available for this event and attendance is strictly by RSVP only. Please email [email protected] if you would like to attend this event.
Refreshments will be served.