Ahead of the 2013 Autumn Statement, Conservative MPs from the Free Enterprise Group will be presenting their ideas on how the government can tackle rising living costs and foster growth.
- Mark Littlewood (Chair), Director General, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Kwasi Kwarteng, MP for Spelthorne
- Brooks Newmark MP for Braintree
- Dominic Raab MP for Esher and Walton
- David Ruffley MP for Bury St Edmunds
- Ewen Stewart, Walbrook Economics
Venue: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2 Lord North Street, Westminster London SW1P 3LB
RSVP There are limited places available for this event, and attendance is strictly by RSVP only, please email [email protected] if you would like to attend this event.
Refreshments will be served.