As the dust begins to settle, what will be the effect on vapers and the vaping industry? Join us for a discussion about the practical implications of Article 20 on e-cigarette use in Britain at 6.30pm on May 25th.
- Mark Pawsey MP, Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on e-cigarettes
- Lorien Jollye, New Nicotine Alliance
- Fraser Cropper, Totally Wicked
- Ian Green, Southampton Vaping Centre
- Ian Barber, Advertising Association
- Christopher Snowdon, IEA head of lifestyle economics (Chair)
Chris’ briefing paper on Article 20 is available here.
RSVP by filling in the below form.