RSVP by filling in the below form.
- Steve Hilton, Former Director of Strategy for David Cameron and author of “More Human: Designing a World Where People Come First”
- Lord John Browne, Former CEO of BP and author of Connect: How companies succeed by engaging radically with society
- Jamie Whyte, philosopher and former leader of New Zealand’s ACT party, author of Quack Policy and Bad Thoughts: A Guide to Clear Thinking
- Dr Steve Davies, Head of Education, IEA
Topics could include:
- Should companies do more to “give back” and engage with society?
- Should companies seek to serve anyone other than their shareholders?
- Is capitalism providing the best outcomes for society?
Copies of “Connect” and “More Human” will be available for purchase at the event.