Combining parental freedom with academic excellence – should the government fund Church schools?
- Professor Philip Booth, Editorial and Programme Director, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Paul Barber, Director, Catholic Education Service
- Neil Carmichael MP, Chair of the Education Select Committee
- Laura McInerney, Editor, Schools Week
- Dr Tim Stanley, Historian
Please note this event is inside the secure zone so you will need a conference pass to attend. There is no need to book a seat in advance, seating is first come, first served.