Every day, we face a number of decisions about how to maintain a healthy life. What foods should we eat? How often should we exercise? How much alcohol is safe to consume? From health professionals to the government, who should we turn to for health and wellbeing advice and can we really trust what they say?
Join us at The Spectator’s annual health debate, with an expert panel chaired by Andrew Neil, organised with the Institute of Economic Affairs.
• Dr Ellie Cannon, resident GP for The Mail on Sunday
• Dr Michael Fitzpatrick, GP and author of The Tyranny of Health
• Dr Christian Jessen, broadcaster, writer and medic
• Dr Max Pemberton, editor of Spectator Health
• Chris Snowdon, head of lifestyle economics, Institute of Economic Affairs
To buy a ticket, click here.