16:15 - 17:30
Please note that this event is taking place inside the secure zone and a conference pass will be required to attend. They can be purchased from the Conservative Party here. There is no need to book a seat in advance, seating is first come, first served.
- Ryan Bourne, Head of Public Policy, IEA (Chair)
- Ed Conway, Economics Editor, Sky News
- Bernard Jenkin, MP for Harwich and North Essec
- John Longworth, Former Director-General, British Chambers of Commerce
- John Redwood, MP for Wokingham
- Anne Marie Trevelyan, MP for Berwick-upon-Tweed