18:00 - 19:15
Please note that this event is taking place inside the secure zone and a conference pass will be required to attend. They can be purchased from the Conservative Party here. There is no need to book a seat in advance, seating is first come, first served.
About the event
With a new government and a Labour party seemingly in disarray, the Conservative Party has an unrivalled opportunity to boost the economy and reduce living costs for people up and down the country.
This session will explore policy areas which will enhance enterprise, boost productivity and improve outcomes for people whatever their background. The speakers will discuss how they believe these challenges can be met by a free-market approach to public policy.
- James Cleverly, Convener, Free Enterprise Group; MP for Braintree
- Suella Fernandes, MP for Fareham
- Mark Littlewood, Director General, IEA (Chair)
- Alan Mak, MP for Havant
- Chris Philp, MP for Croydon South
- Dominic Raab MP, Former Minister, Department of Justice; MP for Esher and Walton