- Introduction (page 1)
- Is The Television Licence fee fit for Purpose in the Digital Era? (pages 2–20) by Helen Weeds
- The Economic Impact and Civic Pride Effects of Sports Teams and Mega-Events: Do The Public and the Professionals Agree? (pages 21–32) by Peter A. Groothuis and Kurt W. Rotthoff
- Energy Policy: The Return of the Regulatory State (pages 33–47) by Colin Robinson
- Some Reflections on the Ubiquity of Regulation (pages 48–55) by Forrest Capie and Geoffrey Wood
- The Thirteenth-Century Economics of Thomas Aquinas (pages 56–63) by Benedikt Koehler
- Safeguarding Children: Ofsted and Regulatory Failure (pages 64–79) by Barrie M. Craven and James N. Tooley
- Discussion: Tax Increment Financing: Incentivising Real Estate Development Through The Public Sector (pages 80–83) by Adam Baldwin
- Discussion: Comparing Real GDP Across Countries: Comment and Rejoinder : Comment: There can be no Single ‘True’ Method for Intercountry Comparisons of Real Product and Income (pages 84–88) by Jean Baneth
- Rejoinder: Measuring and Comparing Real GDP (pages 88–90) by David Henderson
- Discussion: Picking Up the Gauntlet: Richard Thaler’s Defence of Behavioural Economics (pages 91–101) by Paul Ormerod
- Reviews (pages 103-113)
Download introduction free.
Download sample article free.