- Introduction (page 1) by J. R. Shackleton
- Merging National Insurance Contributions and Income Tax: Lessons of History (pages 2–13) by Alan Peacock and George Peden
- Can Government Intervention in Childcare be Justified? (pages 14–34) by Gillian Paull
- Australia’s Carbon Tax: An Economic Evaluation (pages 35–45) by Alex Robson
- The Contribution and Intellectual Legacy of Ronald Coase (1910–2013) (pages 46–58) by Martin Ricketts
- The Paradoxes and Pitfalls of Revived Fiscal Activism (pages 59–67) by Anthony J. Makin
- The Media’s Role in Influencing Perceptions of Housing Values and the Resulting Impact on the Macroeconomy (pages 68–77) by John McCollough and Komal Karani
- Privatisation of the Royal Mail: Third Time Lucky? (pages 78–84) by David Parker
- Discussion: Voluntary Unemployment and the UK Social Policy Literature (pages 85–91) by Andrew Dunn
- Discussion: The Purpose of Inflation (pages 92–100) by Pete Comley
- Discussion: The Cult of Mathematical Modelling in Financial Markets: Was the Gaussian Copula to Blame for the Crisis? (pages 101–103) by Anandadeep Mandal
- Review Article: Margaret Remembered (pages 104–111) by John Blundell
- Book reviews (pages 112-126)
Download the introduction here.
Download the free sample article here.