- Introduction (page 155) by J.R. Shackleton
- The Unintended Consequences of Italy’s Labour Laws: How Extensive Labour Regulation Distorts the Italian Economy (pages 156-173) by Matthew Melchiorre and Emilio Rocca
- The Economics of Minimum Pricing for Alcohol (pages 174-189) by Barrie M. Craven, Michael L. Marlow and Alden F. Shiers
- Government Time Discounting and Required Rates of Return: UK History and Current Issues (pages 190-206) by Michael Spackman
- Media, Education and Corruption: Investigating the Associations (pages 207-219) by Nabamita Dutta and Sanjukta Roy
- No Plan B: But is There a ‘Third Way’? (pages 220-231) by Kent Matthews
- Challenging The Spirit Level: Is There Really a Relationship between Inequality and Obesity? (pages 232-245) by Darshan Zala
- Does the Lisbon Treaty Effectively Limit the Power of the European Union? (page 246-256) by Emilie Ciclet
- Discussion: The UK Productivity Puzzle – Or Is It? (pages 257-262) by J.R. Sargent
- Discussion: Friedman versus Hayek on Private Outside Monies: Comment (pages 263-264) by I. Harry David
- Discussion: Ethical Misconduct and the Global Financial Crisis: Comment and Rejoinder (pages 265-267) by Richard Dean, Elaine Sternberg
- Review Article: Preindustrial Cliometrics (pages 268-278) by Mark Koyama
- Book Reviews (pages 279-285)
Download the introduction here.
Download a free sample article here.