The 2006 title in the IEA's annual series looking at the state of utility regulation and competition policy
Introduction by Colin Robinson.
1) The future of the railways in light of the Government’s rail review 2004 by Tom Winsor.
Comments by Stephen Glaister.
2) International trade in gas and prospects for UK gas supplies by Nigel Cornwall.
Comments by John Michell.
3) The economics and politics of wind power by David Simpson.
Comments by Alistair Buchanan.
4) The competition appeal tribunal: five years on by Christopher Bellamy.
Comments by George Yarrow.
5) A year under OFCOM by Robin Mason.
6) Trying to make sense of abuse of dominant position by Thomas Sharpe.
Comments by John Vickers.
7) The role of economics in merger review by John Fingleton.
Comments by Leonard Waverman.
8) Comment on mergers and comparative competition in the water industry by Philip Fletcher.
9) Privatisation and regulation in developing countries by David Parker and Colin Kirkpatrick.
Comments by Colin Robinson.
Utility Regulation in Competitive Markets