If Britain does chose to leave the EU there are some important questions that must be answered:
- How should we go about the separation process?
- What should our ongoing relationship with the remaining EU countries be?
- What should our international priorities be in the weeks and months following the referendum and separation?; and
- Where should Britain stand on issues including trade, supranational governance, immigration, the environment, financial regulation, defence etc?
To discuss these and other questions, we were delighted to welcome:
- Dr Gerard Lyons, Chief Economic Advisor to the Mayor of London and author of “The Europe Report: A win-win situation”;
- Douglas Carswell, UKIP MP for Clacton;
- Ronald Stewart-Brown, Director, the Trade Policy Research Centre;
- David Campbell-Bannerman, Conservative MEP for the East of England.