12 December 2011
In print and online
The IEA’s most recent piece of research Crises of Governments has received attention in print and online.
- Stimulus packages don’t work and Labour got it wrong, says respected economic group – Daily Mail
- The Institute of Economic Affairs warns that stimulus measures could push us into recession – ConservativeHome
- How Labour cash spree ‘hurt the economy’ rather than boosting it – Daily Mail
- Plan B would risk another recession, coalition told – City A.M
- IEA: “Stick to Plan A or risk recession” – PublicService