Live with Littlewood – with Isabel Oakeshott, Jonathon Kitson and many more
- Marc Glendening, Head of Cultural Affairs, IEA
- Michael Kill, CEO, Night Time Industries Association
- Jonathon Kitson, Fellow, Adam Smith Institute
- Mo Lovatt, Programme Coordinator, Academy of Ideas
- Isabel Oakeshott, Political Journalist and Commentator
- John O’Connell, Chief Executive, TaxPayers’ Alliance
The panellists discussed:
- Running out of road – does the data justify a delay?
- Last orders – can the hospitality sector survive?
- In recovery – is the economy really healing?
- The week in free speech – Stonewall, GB News and taking the knee